Tech Talk with Gus 19 - Pre-pre Embedded Systems

In this weeks episode, we talk about the very basics you need to know to get started using electronics and embedded systems.

2 Likes

Talk was too short, but I understand. Also, I think you should have mentioned the crossover voltage and that pins don’t ever actually reach GND but can get very close to it.

@ Mr. John Smith - It is always a challenge to keep the videos short so they are not boring but then have enough content so it is beneficial. I am trying find a happy place in the middle and your (everyone) feedback is needed so please keep the comments coming.

Another good one. I’ll be walking around this weekend thinking about that bag of electrons on my shoulder :smiley:

2 Likes

the only thing I didn’t like was the very hasty transition into the “to be continued”… but I get it, nobody could shut Gus up. Oh, I may not have been paying too much attention so perhaps a longer trailout with the to be continued sign there a bit longer would have helped too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually wasn’t looking at the video at that point the first time through and I thought something had gone wrong. I had to rewind the video a bit to watch and see what I had missed.

2 Likes

exactly what I did :slight_smile:

1 Like