Error: a3000000 on debug

Hello,
I can not understand why suddenly (I did not install anything) when I run in debug I get the error “Error: a3000000”

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

But all files exists, with emulator works fine.

Can you help?
Thanks in advance.

This is the output of execution:

Found debugger!

Create TS.

Loading start at a0e85818, end a0e9cf74

Assembly: mscorlib (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM (4.2.0.1) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11 (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: System.Security (4.2.0.0) Loading Deployment Assemblies.

Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.LED_Strip (4.2.101.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: System.Text.RegularExpressions (0.0.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Hardware.G120 (4.2.11.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Ethernet_ENC28 (4.2.101.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Time (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Premium.Net (4.2.11.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: MicroHTTP (10.11.8.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer.SPI (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: System.Net.Security (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Premium.System (4.2.11.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: MicroNTP (10.11.8.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: System (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Button (4.2.101.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZCobra_II (4.2.101.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: MicroIO (10.11.8.1) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Lsx.MF.Library.Net (1.0.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GHI.Premium.Hardware (4.2.11.1) Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.LED_Strip (4.2.101.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: System.Text.RegularExpressions (0.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Ethernet_ENC28 (4.2.101.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Ethernet_ENC28 (4.2.101.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer.SPI’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: MicroHTTP (10.11.8.1) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: MicroHTTP (10.11.8.1) needs assembly ‘Lsx.MF.Library’ (1.0.0.0)

Assembly: MicroHTTP (10.11.8.1) needs assembly ‘MicroIO’ (10.11.8.1)

Assembly: Gadgeteer.SPI (2.42.0.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Button (4.2.101.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZCobra_II (4.2.101.0) needs assembly ‘Gadgeteer’ (2.42.0.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZCobra_II (4.2.101.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.IO’ (4.2.11.1)

Assembly: MicroIO (10.11.8.1) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Lsx.MF.Library.Net (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Lsx.MF.Library’ (1.0.0.0)

Assembly: Lsx.MF.Library.Net (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘MicroHTTP’ (10.11.8.1)

Assembly: Lsx.MF.Library.Net (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.Text.RegularExpressions’ (0.0.0.0)

Assembly: Lsx.MF.Library.Net (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.2.0.0)

Assembly: Lsx.MF.Library.Net (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Json.NetMF’ (1.2.4.0)

Error: a3000000

Waiting for debug commands…

The program ‘[8] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Recreate your project from scratch and try again…

update firmware

I’ve allready SDK Package R3 and I have not installed anything.

Between a debug and another gave error and no longer worked

That error often indicates a deployment error because of a firmware/SDK mismatch - and @ Mike’s suggestion is probably still a valid one to try, but not because of the usual (mismatch) reason but because something is “wrong” with your device’s firmware. So to troubleshoot that scenario, I would try the firmware refresh to check if that makes a difference.

Then the next check would be like Jay Jay says, recreate your project and migrate your code over, or even try to rip/replace the references in your project. It may just be that one of the references are in some way corrupted

I did refresh the firmware but still does not work .

Loader ( TinyBooter ) version information :
4.2.11.1 on this computer.
4.2.11.1 on this device .
The >>> Loader ( TinyBooter ) is up to date . <<<

Firmware ( TinyCLR ) version information :
4.2.11.1 on this computer.
4.2.11.1 on this device .
The >>> Firmware ( TinyCLR ) is up to date . <<<
Please wait for the device to reboot … Done .

I created a new simple blank project gadgeter fez Cobra II and is working, but when I copied my code by adding all the references to individual steps do not work anymore.

I also commented code of some modules ( led strip , button and Enc28 ) but does not work.

Link failure : some assembly references can not be resolved !

Assembly: System.Text.RegularExpressions (0.0.0.0 ) needs assembly ’ System.IO ’ ( 4.2.0.0)

The dll and pe files System.IO are in the folder of the path of the reference
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.IO.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.IO.pe

here is the complete error

Found debugger !

Create TS .

Loading start at a0e85818 , end a0e9cf74

Assembly: mscorlib ( 4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native ( 4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware ( 4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM ( 4.2.0.1 ) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11 ( 4.2.0.0)
Assembly: System.Security ( 4.2.0.0) Loading Deployment Assemblies .

Attaching deployed file .

Assembly: System.Text.RegularExpressions (0.0.0.0 ) Attaching files deployed .

Assembly: GHI.Hardware.G120 ( 4.2.11.1 ) Attaching files deployed .

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net.Security ( 4.2.0.0) Resolving .

Link failure : some assembly references can not be resolved !

Assembly: System.Text.RegularExpressions (0.0.0.0 ) needs assembly ’ System.IO ’ ( 4.2.0.0)

Waiting for debug commands …

The program ’ [13] Micro Framework application : Managed ’ Has exited with code 0 ( 0x0 ) .

then you have an error in your code…
did you copy any Full .NET Code in your application? sometimes VS can’t pinpoint invalid keywords in your code because they are valid c# keyword but just not supported in NETMF like:

yield break;

try to step back and remove or comment any newly added code especially those you didn’t code yourself.

Cheers,
Jay.

System.Text.RegularExpressions not supported in NETMF?

I solved the problem, we do not believe it but a simple icon (favicon.ico) within the resources generated the error.
I do not know why, I changed the icon and now it works fine.

It was enough to put it in the resources is no longer worked, even commenting the code that read from resources.

The icon was a simple icon readable by any software. :open_mouth:

I got the exact problem today, between two debug session VS suden start to say that one assembly is missing.

I cant find the problem for this!!

All code is compiled without errors, but the debug linker says “some assembly references cannot be resolved!!”

I have done Clean, rebuild restart… you name it. But no luck.

@ Mike. I think that System.Text.RegularExpressions has been part of the Net Micro Framework since v3.0.

Do you have .NET Framework v3.5 installed? Install it if you don’t.

I see it now. Don’t know why I missed it. :-[

@ luca_santoro -

Where is that favicon.ico icon, because I have same issue as you

Akshay, unlikely that this is your issue - see other thread. If you put the icon in the project, you will know it and you will know where it is. The a300000 you have is your project and firmware don’t match

Got this too and only have latest and gratest (20181003)
bootloader 2.0.4
firmware 1.0-2
libs 1.0-2

Got this after very minor changes to a working project and even after removing that change it does not work. Restarting studio does not help. Reinstalling firmware does not help. Disconnecting/Connecting device does not help.
My feeling is that something goes wrong during deploy of assemblies (GHIElectronics.TinyCLR*) and that wrong is never detected by VS so it is never redeployed.

Just created another project and that works but the old one still doesn’t so something has broken inside the project ?!

If you are using TinyCLR then you are replying to a post from 4 years ago and things changed a lot since then. Please start a new thread under TinyCLR category.