Anyone interested in TinyCLR on Nucleo-144pin for F767/F746?

I can enable also this kind of boards for TinyCLR, but if there’s some interest out there…

Nucleo-144pin for STM32F767 use same chip used in UCM5550. Nucleo has no SDRAM and no QSPI Flash, no display anyway, although it is a very cheap board.

2 Likes

Is the Pope Catholic?

2 Likes

Maybe budist LOL

Yes it is …

2 Likes

I am interested!

1 Like

me, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is some interest out there as well :wink:

1 Like

It’s on github
Github

Note: I need to better setup pins for various peripherals. Next update I will include it for all the internal peripheral, i2c, spi, pwm and so on.

4 Likes

On Github there are updated files for nucleo-f767.

4 Likes

what about the mikromedia for stmf4/7 ?

MMB for F7 is on GitHub. MMB for F4 is under development … few days and I’ll update.

1 Like

Hi, I am struggling to get your port to work. What bootloader did you use? I have tried the UC5550 but it does not show up on my computer, so I can’t download the firmware.

/BitMaestro

Hi @BitMaestro, for UC5550 use GHI bootloader and GHI ready firmware. My porting is for Nucleo F767 and Discovery-F769. For this board I don’t use any bootloader. The TinyCLR must be flashed using ST-LINK embedded on the boards.

Hi @dobova, thanks for your quick reply!

I’m also using the Nucleo F767, so that explains why it is not working. I will try with the ST-LINK…

Hi @dobova,

I get a build error when I try to build your latest code:

D:\Code\TinyCLR\TinyCLR_Port\Build\release\NUCLEO-F767\STM32F7_Startup.obj: In function SystemInit': STM32F7_Startup.cpp:(SectionForBootstrapOperations+0x110): undefined reference toSTM32F7_Startup_MpuConfiguration()’

Have you file stm32f7_mpu.cpp in the target\stm32f7xx directory?

Yes, but the closest function match there is:

void STM32F7_Mpu_Configuration(uint32_t address, STM32F7_Mpu_RegionSize mpuRegionSize, STM32F7_Mpu_RegionNumber mpuRegionNumber, bool doCache)

I found the method in Devices\DISCO-F769NI\Device.cpp. Could I copy that to the Device.cpp file for the Nucleo-F767?

Let me check, probably my device.cpp for nucleo not yet updated on github.
:grimacing:
Anyway just copy the function in your device.cpp and you solve the problem.

@BitMaestro I confirm that I didn’t push modification to github, now it is updated.

1 Like